Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Hi again and welcome to a new Englihs lesson at the computers room.

Lets continue with the work we finished the last day. For now what I want you to do is to comment the following images. You have to tell me what do this images suggest to you and whether they have any relation. Then you can continue with the exercises that I've prepared for you to do on line. So, this is your task for today:
  1. Comment the images below 
  2. Do the exercises online


4 comments:

  1. I think this images are there to sign us that business aren't easy. It could be difficult, because there could be person who don't are very friendly to us, or they don't want to have us there.But it could be friendly too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ON THE BUSINESS WORLD.
    I think that this world there is many competition.
    In this world it is necessary to have a good expression, spoken and writen.
    You must have a good preparation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Jaume!
    I'm liked the photos moreover the third photo because I love the animals and I like job with animals.
    The first two have to do with bussiness and the third are two lions fighting.
    This course I think it is a base to become as the woman the first photo,with this course too represent very graffics as the second photo or after studing this course we carry another job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BUSINESS

    The business world is very large because there are thousands of types of businesses.
    When working in the business world expose your life to a continuous fight for money, profit, profit, win.
    I personally like to be a great businessman because if you do your job buien sure make a lot of money.
    The only drawback that I see it is that it takes him a long time

    ReplyDelete