Are you ready for a Wednesday off? Have you already planned anything to do? I hope so!
Well, we are starting a lot of things from now on: a new blog, new lessons with lots of new activities and a new term!
The first thing I want you to do is to tell me about your plans tomorrow and then give your opinion about the blog: whether you like it or not, etc You can write a comment to this post.
"Please, come soon"

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletehello
ReplyDeleteI haven't got any plans for tommorow yet. First i think I will sleep a long time. I would speak with my friend because, she isn't here, she travelled to Germany and I haven't seen her for a long time. Then I have to do my homework.
ReplyDeleteHello
ReplyDeleteI'm tomorrow go with my friends.
After, we go to la mola, and we look of my cousines running.
At niht, we go somethimes at restaurant.
Hello Jaume
ReplyDeleteTomorrow I'm go la Mola, go to bicicle whit my dog and dinner pizza whit my fhater.
I like this blog because is more complet and beautiful
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteHello, my plans of tomorow is in te morning wake up to ten o'clock after I'll have lunch, in te afternoon I'll go to the xuxes and in the night I slept.
ReplyDeleteI think that a blog is the interest thing for learn inglish.I thik so we will learn much.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteTomorrow is a fantastic day, I going to a La Mola with my family and with friends.
ReplyDeleteThe meeting all family for a lunch for celebration the tomorrow day, after I going to my friends.
BUSINESS
ReplyDeleteThe business world is very large because there are thousands of types of businesses.
When working in the business world expose your life to a continuous fight for money, profit, profit, win.
I personally like to be a great businessman because if you do your job buien sure make a lot of money.
The only drawback that I see it is that it takes him a long time